Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Popcorn sticks in your teeth, popcorn sticks in your teeth....

Anybody but me know that song?

I'm still at work, bound and determined to get through today's exams an be preped for tomorrow's before I leave. And I do want to leave. I have a strong desire to be at bible study and talk Phillipians tonight.

But the microwave (ah! popcorn!) and refridgerator (ah! lean pockets!) attached to the science room attached to my classroom make it possible for me to cocoon here intermidably.

Ah, the joys of walking into the copy room and finding not only does the copier still work, but there is also a whole box of lined paper (the good kind, not newsprint) waiting for students to write essays upon.

Anyway, no snow days this week and I bit it twice before getting in the car on Tuesday (yep. I'll admit it. Right off the edge of the driveway into the neighbors' PT Cruiser), so I'd best get off my five minute break and back to the 10th grade poster projects (which I must say turned out quite well!)

Perhaps I shall sleep sometime. Perhaps not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home