Monday, January 09, 2006

Jury duty doesn't quite work for me. I teach. I teach high schoolers. One cannot simply run out of the room and be done for the day.

Heck, unless I've got a pretty good fever going (post-nasal drip optional) and someone I know to sub, I aviod being absent from class. I really think it's more trouble to be gone than to be there.

Anyway, to on to the long, rambling, story that may or may not have a point or moral depending on your level of sleep deprivation and ability to read scatter graphs.

I had Jury duty the week before Christmas. This was the rescheduled date from Parent-Teacher conference week. Missing thouse would have been...unwise and unpopular.

Nevermind. This could have interesting points but not really. I'm bored.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger April said...

Hey Babe,

I decided to try out this whole blogging thing and since yours was the first one I ever read...I'm letting you in on this first. My address is http://variableinterestentity.blogspot.com

Maybe you can give me some tips???
April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home