Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm Sorta Back

So. It's Friday. In a few minutes I'll be showering and heading away again in a few minutes. I miss Riverview.
It's been an interesting break. Subjects I'm ruminating on and will expand on at a later date:

A) Should I paint my room or move to another state (or out of the country for that matter)?

B) Air travel is expensive and often inconvenient but that's put in perspective when I consider traveling by wagon train.

C) It wasn't food poisoning.

D) I really enjoyed the symphony in GR on New Year's Eve. But I still miss people.

E) I miss people. I'd hoped to see more this week.

F) My butt is going to be royally kicked by the job until about April.

G) Thank God for Himself. I'd be severely screwed up (and possibly clinically depressed) with Him.

H) I am not a naturally industrious person. But I get my crap done.

I) Cat farts are vicious.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that you move to Köln. We could really use you here. Really.

Barring that, I suppose you could paint your room with some sort of exotic mural and pretend that you are living in some cool local.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home