Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ok, so the whole "Riverview is an idol" thing. It's pretty weird. I know the body is all over the place and in so many churches. But I've loved being at Riv so much I think I've put it up on a silly pedestal. I've been down here visiting churches and catagorically ruling them out. Which has been, on the whole, good. There are certain places we shouldn't be.

But we did find one. And we've been busily trying to talk ourselves out of it. I don't want to go to a church that doesn't have heat (not when it's kinda cold, not when it's freezing). I do like that they're taking the call to live their ministry so steadfastly. Can I manage that? Can I do the inner city renewal thing and really invest in the crazy communist-style community? I guess we'll see.

I love sushi. I love Wii. I love the people in Lansing. Thanks Jenny & Pete. 'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home