Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ok, Brain Dump

1. Saw a documentary last night with discussion group called "The Yes Men". Watched my husbands's eyes light up in the same way they do when I make povitica. Signed up to become a yes man.
Oh, go see it already.

2. I think Riverview has become an idol for me. I expected church on Sunday to be the best thing of the weekend--to go in, feel the fit, be challenged and walk out renewed. Was good. But didn't happen. Also, I realized I mentally hear all the signs posted around Riverview read out in Noel's voice ("Coffee", "Please do not throw hygiene products in the toilets. Please use the bins provided") except for the program/bullitien thing. I hear that in Steve's.

3. I've got to go to work, but have 8 more points.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger T said...

I am stifling giggles over the signs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home