Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend is done. On to SECOND SEMESTER!

Exams are done & nearly graded.

OH! OH!OH! My MA came in the mail on Thursday! Unexpected but very, very welcome!

Munich is very very violent. And not all that good.

I went to a blues fest in Covington. Met a guy named Poodle. Very large. Very drunk. Really hates his name. He's an SOB--Southern Ohio Biker.

I need a haircut.

Wenslydale is wonderful. Especially with apricot gel and water crackers. And Hawaiian pineapple wine.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

I think Poodle really (no, really) needs to change his name unless he is into collars.

I'm happy to hear about the MA.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Yi said...

YAY for the MA :)

I need a haircut as well!

I miss you Meg. The last time I see you was 12/12/05. I know that because I still have the ticket stub for Narnia :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home