Monday, December 05, 2005

A Hole to Crawl Into

I don’t understand why some things make me so insecure. I hate conflict. I mean I HATE it. I love a good discussion, I don’t mind a bit of an argument, but open conflict of the sort that involves somebody being right and somebody being wrong or somebody having to give in on something thye really don’t want tot it hideous.

I feel like that with MSU right now. It should be a simple professional misalignment of they think about their requirements one way and I think about them another, but in the end one of us has to give in and meet the other’s demands. I automatically want to cave, but I really want to have my MA and can’t spend more money to get it. Hence, I’ve dug in my heels and become an incorrigible woman. I’m reasonably self assured, reasonably confident, and can act the rest, but I’m shaking in my boots and “crying inside wanting what’s mine.

It makes me want to move. But that really wouldn’t help anything. So I’ll stay put and fight until I have to acquiesce.

It’s not very noble.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Yi said...

Don't crawl into a hole, call me, and we will hangout :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Me said...

Yi! I love you! Thanks thanks thanks! I may call Thursday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home