Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgivng Plans

Ok, so my last post was indeed part of my worst fear—it was crazy cat lady. She was on The Simpsons last night.

It’s Thanksgiving break. I had such high hopes of pulling out the carpet in my back bedroom. I started it this weekend (I had a highly efficient Sunday evening), but realized that’s the one room with a pickled floor. Nope. Leaving the carpet for now and simply deep cleaning my bedroom.

Past that, I’ve been thinking a lot about skills I don’t have. I think I’ve got a pretty good set of life skills, but there are still a few which I just don’t have. For instance, I do not know how often I need to have my tires rotated or how to replace my windshield wipers (the latter is becoming imperative as part of the passenger side wiper is now hanging loosely over my windshield).

I also need to learn to make meatballs out of elk by Thursday.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Yi said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Meg :)

For your windshield wipers, go to the the Jiffy Lubes on Cedar, they give great deals (ask about my experience there the next time you see me, which I hope will be soon)

Yum, elk meatballs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home