Monday, November 07, 2005

After a couple of weeks of stress, things seem to be looking up. There's still too much to do for the musical. We open Thursday with the Parent Show Tuesday. Oh dear.

Tom seems to be doing well. His general need to be out and about is showing, but Liesel is a bonus and he'll move back to Germany today.

Gram is home and cheerful by all reports (I still haven't managed to talk to her personally).

My teeth still hurt. I'm not sure if it's a heat/cold thing or a cavity, but it needs to become a priority.

This little article struck me as insightful, but also a bit alarmist. I went to four of them, and not one was like the proms described in the article. Now that could have been a function of who my parents are and who I am, the school I was at and/or the guys I went with, but boy, I certainly see bits of this where I am now. Perhaps if I get ambitious I'll post former prom pics. I had very short hair, not my best moment.

And this one is just funny. Perhaps more funny-peculiar that funny-ha-ha. I have strong opinions on this particular topic, but I think I'll just end this morning's post by saying I think she needs an online dating experience.

Ok, off I go to mold young minds. BWAH HA HAH HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, when I was in high school I had long hair. Definately not my best moment either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home