Sunday, September 18, 2005

Meg is Back

Wow. Great weekend. These next few posts will be in random order that you will be able to assemble in to a bigger picture if you are vey bright and know me a little.

I love being out in the silence. It causes me to think. I equally love the city, but this weekend was perfect for now. It was beautiful out there. Rolling dunes, sounds of wind and water. Perfect weather, no bugs, perfect temperature.

We watched the sun set and moon rise. We giggled and girl talked. We spent a REALLY long time trying to cook bratwurst over the campfire. We swam and sunned and slept and read. We peed in the woods and carved our own spoons (pictures forthcoming) b/c I forgot to pack the flatware. I think it just added to the adventure for us.

We also had a bunch of guys camped a bit closer than we'd have liked (we thought maybe they were European since they all wore speedos--not so, they yelled at each other in English) and could hear their shouting late into the night.

Easy, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home