Monday, August 29, 2005

More Idaho Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure







Me on a really big rock out in a river. Whoowho!









Um, the reenacting of Sacajawea returning to her people and Lewis & Clark getting horses to go on.











My adorable parentals.
















A somewhat interesting forest fire along the drive.












Just gorgeous.













The parents' ranch. Please note the small white building--it's for the chickens and goose.
They have a genuine dinner triangle to get each other's attention. My mom did do great things with colorful gravel patterns since grass growing is futile. Can you kinda see them?

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Yi said...

I like the pictures. I especially like the one where you were sitting on a huge big rock :) I can't see your parents on the last picture...

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mike said...

MEG!!!! I did not know you had a blog!!!

I'm diggin the pics, the pic of the wide open landscape still has my jaw on the floor!

Here's to a little anticipated first week school craziness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home