Thursday, August 25, 2005

Guy Bonding/Girl Celebrations

Guys are weird. I like them just fine as their weird little selves, but they still are. The whole "quality time is sitting in a room and doing completely seperate activities without talking"-thing is especially bizarre.
Ok, so the secret last night was a celebration of my getting an MA by the bible study girls. Wow! I'm not usually an occasion type of girl, but this was great. I think it was the element of surprise combined with people I really enjoy. Courtney picked me up at 6:45 and drove me off into the sunset to ECTC Bakery out on Chandler (it's odd, every time I drive by that development I remember when it was a swampy airport). Good food, good friends, good fun,white roses, Barnes & Noble, and a mini gong:) Thanks gals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home