Monday, August 22, 2005

Weirdo

Ok, my hormones must be off or something, because I was driving down the highway today listening to a country song about a teenager with cancer and I broke into sobbing tears. This is not like me. THen I went to kroger for double sided tape and, diet-be-damned, Ben & Jerry's Phish Phood Frozen Yogurt. They didn't have either, so I bought regular tape and The Gobfather and paid quickly before I was overwhelemed by sniffles again. Oh, this is so not good.
Past that, it has been a productive day and I go back to work tomorrow. It's hard to know what to write here. The deep stuff shouldn't be just displayed on a public page, but that's what I really like about some other blogs I read. Also, how much of any story is mine to tell? I suppose it's a self-indulgent activity, but so is ice cream.
Current Mood:
relaxed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home