Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On Wednesday

Something's up and I don't know what. But I trust the people who seem to have it up, so I'll just wait and be surprised.
Past that, I got a yellow wristband today from my principal that looks a lot like a Live Strong bracelet but isn't. It's a Holt High School bracelet.
I've avoided the Live Strong bracelets on principle because they seem so trendy and have for the most part lost meaning. People wear them because they're in fashion (and truthfully, on the way out of fashion), not because they mean something.
I have the softest, prettiest cat in the world.
I wish they'd open up the part of S. Washington Avenue that's been closed since May. It's quite done. I drove down it today, illegally and in the wrong lane.
Finally, perhaps it's not my hormones that set off the crying. I realized yesterday that it was the one year anniversary of Alysha and Robbie's deaths. So much. So much.
Current Mood:
perplexed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home