Monday, August 22, 2005

Cinderella

I just got back from Cinderella Man at Lugnuts Stadium. What a pleasant way to spend time. Fresh air, good friends, people beating the crap out of each other, a for-better-or-worse love story...what more could a girl want?
Past that, I am thankful for self-cleaning litterboxes and time with Emily. True to form, no sooner had we settled into couches in Expresso Royale than I bobbled my cup and spilled my ENTIRE sticky-sweet raspberry vanilla cappucino directly between my legs where it quickly absorbed into my jeans and all that was underneath. At least I ordered a small.
It shows just how close a friend Emily is that she was compassionate but not surprised. She even came back to my house with me to let me shower and change before dinner. What a good woman!
I think I'm excited about that new fall show "Invasion". Looks like alien fun. Yippee!
Current Mood:
loved
Current Music:
SG1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home