Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sleepy Saturday

Somehow it's already 1pm on Saturday. I slept in and had a very nice rest. I'm not sure what else I'll do today, but I hope it involves being outside. Last night we got together at the Catcus Juice for birthday celebrations and it was good! I rode the mechanical bull and started to learn how to line dance (there are over 150 different ones. Thankfully, some lady took pity on us and started to help us learn). It's a whole subculture I had no idea existed. It was a very white crowd, but the ages spanned just barely 21 to well over 50. Good times.Somewhere around midnight we moved over to Rookie's and started doing karaoke. The singing overall was pretty horrible, but it was fun. I sang the classic "I Will Survive" with roomie Amy (we danced, people in the bar danced= sucess), and "Livin' on a Prayer" with Courtney (neither of us knew how it started, but we got through it and had a few die-hards dancing near a pool table). Altogether a good night. But I don't know when the last time I went to bed at three was. Sigh. Off to run errands. Hope it's sunny wherever you are!

Current Mood: lazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home