Thursday, April 07, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!

I have officially completed a full 29 years of living. And, as my grandfather-quoting-my-grandmother would say; It's a priviledge denied to many. Let's see, what else? I got the schnauzer a haircut yesterday and I picked up only half the dog. It's a little creepy to suddenly have him a shorthair. I also got a haircut and it is very short--just barely brushing my shoulders with curl factor. It's cute and will be good for summer, but confuses my quickie hairdos at the moment. Today I'm drinking Creme Brulee coffee (gift hidden in the freezer by my roomie), watching the Today show and applying hydrocortisone creme to my legs (I seem to have been bitten last night while I slept). I'll have ice cream with the Amy this afternoon and dinner with a friend tonight. And of course there's the Cactus Juice & karaoke tomorrow night. Altogether a good birthday celebration. Thank you for the well wishes and I'll let you know how it all goes:)

Current Mood: content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home