Thursday, February 28, 2008

New News

I.
Am.
Having.
A.





















































JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance!
Abuse of Exc!amation points!
Wish Blogspot's speeel cheeeeeck would work!


The details:

I shall be temp-to-hire! (it's like getting engaged to a job.)
I shall be paid better than a temp! (temping is like dating a company. Right down to the coffee.)
I shall work 40 hours per week!
I shall edit things!
I shall type things!
I shall prepare reports!
I shall work at an enviromental consulting firm!!!!!!!!!
I shall have an hour for lunch!
I shall use the bathroom whenever I please!
I shall listen to a radio station that feature early 90s music on my 20 minute commute! (which makes me think perhaps I am old.)
I shall be able to joyfully give 8 wedding and 3 baby gifts this year without illegally donating a kidney!

I shall now go fix dinner for my husbandidoh!

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Steve Newman said...

yea!!! congratulations!! :-)

we miss you on lost nights :-( what's your new email?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Steve Newman said...

oh...by the way, this was actually kim...i didn't know steve was logged in! :-)
email me your email addy!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger T said...

Congrats, Meg! :) Woo for the writing and editing of things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home