Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hi folks,

Just in case you're wondering, I'm still answering email form the last month. Don't feel snubbed if you haven't heard form me yeet. Job search is still on. I'm sick again. David doesn't believe that I have ever had the fabled teacher's immunity. I have to admit, if my wife had had three sicknesses in four months, I'd be suspicious too.

So I'm home sick watchign Rachael Ray. Which is fine, I only work Monday-Wednesday at the data entry job (until the gig is up March 3--then hopefully there will be another. So we pray). Still, I was really looking forward to dinner out and warm Valentine's Day events. But I do have a treadmill showing up in few hours. Yay!

As a teacher I averaged 4 miles a day. As a data entry person, I average less than 1/2 a mile. Yikes. We also joined the husband's work's gym. It's a bit out of the way, but has yoga, pilates and a nautilus circuit (as well as all the other stuff gyms have) for a total membership fee of $36 per month. Rockin'. Compare to the Y: 1 mile closer, $42 less per month. The answer is always 42.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy quote...I am impressed. Megan rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home