Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ACK!

I'm learning about black beans. Driving me a little nuts. my husband likes to repackage things. Hence, when the instructions in the reciepe say "prepare beans according to package directions" there are no blankity blankity directions to follow.

So I ask the internet.

Dear internet: How do I prepare black beans? Thanks, Meg

The internet gave me many instructions. Instructions for soups and side dishes, for face masks and body scrubs (speaking of which, I found an awesome sea salt/citrus/oil body scrub receipe that did great things for my skin). But not to just cook the beans.

So here I am, 24 hours later, finally with a finished bean product.
They're kinda good.
But we're having pock chops for dinner.
Cumin still smells great though....

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jeremy Schneider said...

lol - nice to hear that the internet is good for something after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home