Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Four days...

Ya know that show 24 Hours? I feel kinda like I'm living it right now--I hear the little electronic beep ticking anf it's counting down to the wedidng, which is not in itself stressful--he's the right guy--but the details are getting to me and preparing my classroom to go be wed is crazy and I'm afraid our upstairs has no walls anymore but that's a good thing because then there will be two bedrooms and a 3/4 bath by the time I move down there. And then my mind split screens to what David is doign nd what I shoudl be doing and will I ever manage to call the cable company!?!

So perhaps I am stressed, but I don't feel crazy, just overwhlemed. Looking forward to seeing allyo u crazy peopel Saturday!
Love
Me

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

breathe Meg. breathe. have a glass of wine and breathe.

i know this is a crazy time, but remember it's one day in your life. it's a super cool and memorable day, but in essence, it's just a day. in the end, all you truly want is to be married and be able to celebrate with family and friends. that's what's important. try to let go of all the craziness of perfection and just enjoy this time. when it the sun sets on saturday night, you'll be wondering where all the time went. it goes by in a flash. just relax and breathe.

you're in my thoughts. give us a call when you get back if ya wanna get together.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Yi said...

Meg, we all love you and praying for you and can't wait to see you on Saturday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home