Friday, May 18, 2007

About Two Weeks

I'm just barely single still. I miss him.

Ok, that's said.

I've had so many fabulaous ideas for blogging, but let's face it, when your home computer is blown, your blogging life is shot. And my cell phone (ailing for many a month) seems to also be doing exicting things like emptying my mailbox for me without ever telling me I had messages. This is especailly fun as I try to communicate with vendors and RSVPers. Wonder how long it's been going on.

On the plus side, I'm really excited about the food at the wedding. We are doign buffet, but there are only about 140 people coming so it shouldn't take too long-- David's favorite part is the mashed potato bar, I'm thrilled for either the chicken satay, scallops & shrimp linguine or eclairs (which are like nothing I've ever tasted).

I'm still crying every time I work on the ceremony--the vows get me every time. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad.

Tomorrow is Prom--David's First-- should I get him flowers? Teh-he! He's so non-plussed.

And Lett's shipped Elissa's dress and um, it's not there. Pray hard.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mashed potato bar? Oh dear Lord, I'm happy just thinking about it. Now I'm really eager for your wedding.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Yi said...

Ha! Pete... I, on the other hand, can't wait to get my hands on those eclairs :) We are hopeless!

Meg, I miss you and I can't wait to see you for your wedding :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home