Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hi. I've been MIA for a while.

Item 1: We had Hell Week for Midsummers last week and, as usual, we're a bit behind. I spent the week sewing hula hoops into...well, think very large tube socks. I'll post a pic at some point.

Item 2: Planning a wedding is getting old. Invites are almost all out and now there's round two for the ones that we misaddressed and came back to David.

Item 3: The house has been walked through by potential buyers twice. The stress of keeping it this neat is killing me. I just want to leave my makeup on the counter! Perhaps this is good practice for marriage. Or perhaps it's ruining me. I'm already the tidy half of the couple.

Item 4: Went to Germany and Italy to visit the bro and the Liesel. Loved it. Didn't get to see Brandi. Sigh. Thanks to Jenny and Pete for letting in the cat. Anger to relator who apparently let her back out before I got home. The other half of this is that it now feels absolutely wrong to be so far away from David. Seven weeks and counting.

Item 5: Happy Birthday Jenny! And Catherine! And Jeff! And Mom! And Barb!

Item 6: I am so sick. I so much want to be at Riverview tomorrow. Will you sit by me even if light and sound make my head want to explode?

Item 7: There's a poster up at the school that shows girls partying and a don't drink message. Equal size to this message and still part of the same poster is an advertisement for Lady Schick razors. What message do the students take away from this poster? The vast majority say, "don't get drunk and shave your legs". Hmm.

Item 8: Good Night!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

I'm bummed that I wasn't able to see you when you were in Germany. Hope that you had a great trip.

-Brandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home