Sunday, October 22, 2006

An Update to End All Updates

Well, not really, but I realized my last post was not the edited version and therefore not complete and edited. My computer seems to have eaten that post. But I do think it's dangerous both to vote without worrying about personal/spiritual implications and also to take them so far that this election is lost or won on abortion positions without looking at the candidates' positions on related matters. Look it up. There are some suprises.

We did the Late Night Tech thing this Friday-- I made it to bed at 2am! This was one of those weekends I packed too much in. On the way to the wedding, David and I stopped off at the family Iowa at U of M tailgate to have him meet a few more relatives and just because I really enjoy them. Kinda stressed out my aunts to have us there with Amy's wedding only a few hours away.

Anyway, my housemate is well married.
It was odd to actually be there--ten months of planning all done up in just a few short hours.

I miss her already, but then again, Greg will take good care of her.

Ala the DJ, doing the "You never close your eyes..." thing from Top Gun.

Returning the favor to Greg with Aretha Franklin's Respect.

Dancing. Elan & David were the most recently married pair (black and purple dancers). It was fun to see Karen and Hillary too!

Remember when? Yeah, Peter Awesome and the Jennster, his pie of sweetness, have been married almost a month!

The moment after I missed the moment of Peter looking at Jenny. It's not a great shot, but I love the idea of the Mom/Groom with backdrop of groomsmen.

It snowed. Icky.

I had a record number of boards in my car last week--18. I think you can only count 16 but the rest are there!

Malibus really aren't meant to be used like that.


Now it's one week to the end of the 2006 wedding season. Emily and John are the last ones. It will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home