Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day two.

Well, the day continued and we all got through it. The part that continued to bug me was the whole series of "would you miss me if I died?" questions. In all truth, I would grieve any of my students--if I didn't care I would not bother with this job. But then counselors always say to not encourage that line of thinking because of the risk of attention-getting suicides.

It's all rather pathetic isn't it? This mitigated greif.

Went dress shopping with Emily last night. Wow. Amazing to see her as a bride. 'Bout time I suppose.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, Emily is amazing and I can't wait to see her in her dress. Sorry to hear about your rough day. High school deaths are extremely hard. You have my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home