Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Annoying Questions

Guy friends: Do you wear your pants so low on your hips that when you bend over your underwear shows? If this is a trend everyone is following, I'd feel better about it. It distrubs me greatly to know ANYTHING about my students' underwear.

All friends: Is it so wrong that I'm not rooting for Meredith Grey and the married doctor guy to get back together? I barely watch the show but I keep being stunned by the fact everybody seems to be planning on them getting together when his wife is there trying to patch things up!

Perhaps I have overcommited to this bit of fiction.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Meg, I think it must be the Christian brain washing job Riverview has done on me because I was horrified when Grey and McDreamy hooked up. Baaaaaad (said like a sheep). I'm with ya, sista. Couldn't buy into it.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Yi said...

I will third that... It was just so wrong... Wasn't impressed and wasn't rooting for them at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home