Thursday, May 11, 2006

In the words of Sandra Ciscernos...

I am sitting my sadness on an elbow tonight. Can't find airfare to somewhere in Europe to see my brother this summer. Correction: I can find airfare,I can't find airfare that will not max out my credit cards. Sigh. If you see a good deal, let me know.

I have seen three interesting things:

1) a truck with balls. Testicles, if you will. Hanging off the trailer hitch. Big and pink and wrinkly. I don't know whether I appreciate the creativity or am simply grossed out.

2) I bought a very cheap but nice white purse with little pleather things that look like the things 50s housewives put on the end of turky legs to make them look less like dead meat. Or fancier dead meat. Either way, I hope they come off.

3)I hit the edge of the microwave door with a full cup of tomato soup yesterday. No more pictures on that side of the fridge.

The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home