Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wild Weekend

It's been a full weekend....

Pam and Paula celebrated turning thirty several weeks early. It's amazing to me that the bond we formed in college bible study still holds. It's weird, we only see each other once or twice a year, but we still just step into each others' lives like it's been a week. Love em'.

ARGH! The cat is going to get Jenny! Save her Pete! Save her! Well, he is marrying her. And that's why she was sitting in mortal peril (aka Joey's living room). Their engagement party was fab (even though I was profoundly late to it becasue I had been with David and I am not good at leaving him) and yet another very good part of the continous 2006 weddings stories.

Aw, her hero.

And then today Mark turned 29. My, my. A full weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home