Monday, April 14, 2008

Expectations

I think my expectations are too high when it comes to Macs. Everybody talks about them as if they’re the holy grail of computerdom, but ya know, I’m just not al that impressed.

Call me a blasphemer, I know it’s tragically uncool to be hating on the Mac, but I’m just not in love here. Its battery only has about four hours of life, the startup disk is constantly full and we’re having a heck of a time keeping it configured to our crappy internet service. Add to that: the power cord cost $32 more than my old Dell’s to replace, the locking mechanism is shot, the software we want costs more AND it’s less than three years old (my old laptop managed a good six years before giving up the ghost).

Harrumph. I’m crabby at it.

As for other expectations, they have been wonderfully exceeded lately. The weekend before my birthday my husband surprised me by sending me out for a hot stone massage at a local day spa (this was nothing short of heavenly) and when I got home…..






He’s making me a chocolate cheesecake. Yum-O! I’m a blessed girly.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Jeremy Schneider said...

Wow!! Hey did you know that I just got engaged in January? Is your email still at hotmail? Give me your snail mail address so I can send you guys an invitation! :)

-Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home