Friday, July 14, 2006

A Party!

The Raider Houses are having a party! We're celebrating Mark's new job and move, Meg's turning 30, getting tenure and getting robbed! Meet us at the house on Friday, July 21. Things will start around seven. There will be food, drink, swimming, cards, goffing off and generall merry-making. Bring a swimsuit and towel but no presents or food, the present of your presence is enough (though if you want to donate to offset the cost of a keg, Mark will accept).
Are you wondering if this invitation is really for you?
Well, yes, it is!
Still wondering?
Just ask me!

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never goffed before, how do I do it? :)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I'm not sure but I think there is a caddy involved...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home