Monday, March 13, 2006

I 'zausted

Yep. And I've developed a tic. In my left eyelid. No one knows it's there but me and all the people I can't help telling because I'm so shocked that I could ever, possibly, under any circumstances develop this uncontrolled physical reaction to stress. I can cry on cue, not cry because it's inconvenient, hold in a fart and tell a bold-face lie without flinching (I only use this last to tell women who are already dressed that they look fabulous on major life occasions). So what's with the crazy lady twitch?
Next thing you know I'll be drooling in my coffee.

Ok. So. It's H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks week. AF opens kinda tomorrow and really on Thursday and only some things are going well. Why are there no windows I ask you? Why? Where are my natural sponges? Where? How will the Styrofoam stand up? Ho...Well, you get the point.

I also love my church, but all I could think of as I was sitting in service on Saturday before seeing the Academy Award-winning "Crash" with my roommate & fiance and after putting a freezer in my basement was that the new graphic looked so much like a slice of white bread. Bordered with Grecian columns of course, but still white bread. Unplanned subliminal message? Is my world back to being too white bread?

Ok. Night, night before my head explodes. Explosions are messy and I don't want to have to clean anything else tonight.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. your roommate and her fiance. I kept reading that over again and kepting getting confused. Unless there's something I don't know!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Brandi said...

I think that the explosion may be inevitable. Noel has a wetvac and will probably let you borrow it for the clean-up.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Me said...

No, no. Silly Pete. You're the one with the new fiance! I'm simply not composing sentences up to the English teacher standard of clarity. It's a side effect of The Tick.

Hey, maybe I'm a big blue superhero! That would explain a lot.

Explosion has not yet occured. But I'm going to keep that lead on a wetvac in mind.

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the screen looked like a slice of bread too. I couldn't get over it, and reminded me that I was hungry.

I get the eye twitch quite frequently. How annoying!! Usually means my calcium is low. Try taking extra Ca or Mg, maybe it will help with the stress too. B vitamins also help with stress and nervous eye twitches.

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home