Monday, February 13, 2006

I had a great idea last week. I had milk that was about to turn and needed a quick sweet, yummy treat to live at school so I would aviod the donuts and coffee cake and candy bars. So I made pudding.

I like pudding.

But the milk was about to turn and I made four things of pudding on Wednesday so I only at three things before Friday and then (thank God!) there was a weekend. But I like pudding pops so I froze them. In a freezer.

So it is Monday and I was dreaming of a pudding treat. So I went to the freezer and pulled out the last container. And I bit down. And I didn't even make a dent. SO I let it thaw.

Mmm...pudding.

No. Not "Mmm...pudding". More like "Ew....well it's sweet...yellow glop that is both watery and chewy."

Another to put on the list of bad ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home