Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ya know that thing with pudding…..

Well, it also happens with creamy soups. And kinda with vegetable. There’s some sort of binder or something that coagulates in a bizarre fashion to create a spongy, cheesy-looking glop that tastes absolutely horrible.

Got the cat spayed last week. She’s still a very little cat, so they were hesitant to do it. But she isn’t going to get bigger.
Anyway, when I picked her up on Thursday she was drugged out of her head. This was alternately funny and heart breaking. It was fun to watch her stumble around like she was drunk, but heartbreaking to find her doing a face plant in her litter box. You know something’s wrong with the cat when you can hold her in one hand and hose her down with the dish sprayer in the other and get almost no reaction.

Let’s see, in other news of the random, Papermate green pens write better than BIC green pens. I cannot speak for other colors.

I really like it when parents bring their children to conferences. Then I can ask the kid to talk first. It always clears up a few things immediately and makes for interesting mental fodder for me. I have so few chances to see how these teens interact with their parents at home.

I really like it when parents treat me like a team member as opposed to the opposition.

Went to Pigeon Forge this weekend. Lots of fun. Much more like Vegas than expected. They even do drive through weddings. I considered it but decided it would cheapen the experience.

Lots of thoughts about a book I'm reading called Under the Overpass. Maybe I'll share some later.

Off to conquer semi-colons!

OH! ANNE FRANK NEEDS A FOLD OUT COUCH OR LOVESEAT. If you can loan one, please contact me ASAP.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger April said...

I miss you! This semester isn't so bad... lets hang out soon... PAALEEEAAASE! I'll call you. You think I won't, but I will. :) Got time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home