Monday, October 24, 2005

Animals I Have Eaten (*Updated*)

Multiple times (and I’d do it again): Pig, Cow/Bull, Chicken, Duck, Buffalo, Fish, Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Abalone, Alligator, Squid, Octopus, Deer, Elk, Ostrich, Shark, Turtle, Crawfish, Fish in the egg (caviar), Pheasant, Grouse, Chucker, Rabbit, Oysters, Clams, Snails.


Once (but maybe again): Pigeon, Frog.

Once (and never again): Caterpillar, Eel, Squirrel, Beaver, Raccoon (I was lied to), Moths (I know very deceptive people).

Things I’ve probably eaten, but can’t be sure about (and that’s probably a good thing): Dog, Camel, Horse.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Meg - am amused yet very impressed at this. I'll see your pig, cow, duck, fish, shrip, lobster, deer, elk (steaks and liver), rabbit, oyster, and raise you snake...

But I'll leave the other stuff to you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home