Saturday, September 23, 2006

What's Meg Been Doing?

Meg's been being a teacher. Meg's been being a girlfriend. Meg's been arguing with custodians and building a $20,000 set with $1000. Meg's been leaving her laundry too long. Meg's been unpluggin' the TV in her bedroom (in there so there's something to do while she straightens up) because her cat tends to rub up against it and turn on infomercials at 3am. Meg's been dancing to Abba at 5:30 in the morning because they're so sunny on a rainy day. Meg's been losing 11 pounds. Meg's been assigning too much homework. Meg's been going to weddings-- anybody have pics of Elan's?

Check this out:
Is such a thing as frightening to you as to me? I must assume an adult was behind this, though it seems like brainchild of a three-year old.

How witty. Midland made a bridge that has three arms to cover all angles of a fork in the river. To communicate the uniquness of the bridge, they created a new title for the structure--a tridge. Get it? So funny you forgot to laugh? Yep, that's about what I thought too.

I painted this! I am especially proud of my freehand-ed cat on the the tail of the "g".

Is that not the most pleasant painting torso you have ever seen? I like the word "torso". I must work it into conversation more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home