Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Vegas Baby! Vegas!

Well folks, Wednesday finds me torturing a old man and typing in 72pt. or greater font. Grandpa has decided all he wants to do at one time is tape for five minutes or so. SO I've managed to get 29 minutes of yapping out of him. He's told me at least three hours worth of stuff he won't let me tape because he doesn't believe it's possible to edit it and is afraid it won't be professional enough.

I'm emailing my Aunts if he doesn't get on the ball tonight. god help him then!

Past that, had another great weekend in Cincinnati. We saw Clerks II which was every bit as funny as Clerks and had a bit that definately rivaled the first one for disturbing. If you've seen them you know what I'm talking about. If not, you're really better off.

Saturday we walked down to the hardware store and bought a blow torch to toast weeds. It worked ok, but I think we needed and attachement we didn't buy to be able to get the right angles.
Then we cleaned up and went to the awesomist event ever (One World Saturday at the Art Museum)but didn't get in until about one (we wandered off and did other things until then). Imagine an art museam with a DJ in the courtyard, Spanish food, drawings, giveaways and demos of cultural events and all the galleries were open. Very very cool.

We also went to Goetta Fest which was pretty unimpressive, but did have a goetta vending machine that limited the amount of meat product rools you could buy and carry around in the 90+ degree heat to four, and tried to find the World's Longest Yard Sale. I was kinda a bust too-- we only found one very overpriced one. But I did pick up (literally)a twin brass bed frame left over from it in the dark of night while we were waiting to get into the art museum.

Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home