Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm not sure whether the weather is better or worse than yesterday, but I'm so glad not to be sticky/icky I suppose I won't hurt my brain on it.

Think I'm headed to Cincy today and Las Vegas Tuesday. Love my boyfriend. Love my grandpa. Happily, Amy will be home to make sure the small cat doesn't die of neglect and water the yard.

Best Rediscovery of the Week: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches.

These have been a favorite for a couple of years, but I forget about them. 140 calories, 3g fiber, taste AWESOME (not at all like a "diet food"). I've had the vanilla and the chocolate, but they also come in mint and chocolate/peanut butter flavors. Find them in the ice cream novelties section with the other health concious treats. About $4.50 for six.

Hint: Do not be distracted or lured by the Weight Watchers ice cream-filled sugar cones. The cones are mushy and the ice cream is watery.

So that's that. Catch ya later.

MWWW: -1.75
TotalWWW: -4.75

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger April said...

Skinny Cow = 2 points = happy woman

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Phoenix Rising said...

you should check out the soy dream ice cream sandwiches...there surprisingly tasty with not so much fat and more importantly no chemicals! give 'em a whirl...and yeah, you can't hide anymore...i found ya! catch ya on the flip side girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home