Friday, September 30, 2005

My McDonald's Coffee Moment

So Lean Pockets were on sale this week at Meijer. They're ok, I hadn't had any for a while, so I bought some. Little did I know.

I enjoyed the Philly Steak & Cheese.
I enjoyed the Ham & Cheese
I enjoyed the Turkey Broccoli & Cheese
Then I got to the Chicken Fajita

Perhaps it was my exceptionally efficient microwave.
perhaps it was that I was REALLY hungry after not eating for seven hours.
Perhaps I was lulled into eating it before its instructed minute of rest by my earlier Lean Pocket experiences.

When I bit into that luscious promise of pocketed goodness, molten cheese spewed forth upon my tender chin and scorched away my tender skin!

I now have a smallish hole in my chin.

I miss my skin.

A pox upon your house vile fajita!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home